Thanks to girlofchaosblog for this blogging idea! Check out her blog:
10 (hopefully!) interesting facts about me:
- I’m hoping for a career in fashion design. I love drawing out designs of clothes- however, I – well, let’s say I didn’t get a very good grade in my fashion design class this semester.
- I spend most of my free time of YouTube. I love finding new channels and I can just sit for hours watching videos. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
- Some of my closest friends are across the world- meaning, I met them on Twitter and talked to them, they became mutuals, and now we message back and forth all the time.
- I might be kinda sort of afraid of change. Hence, the trying new things, which you can still suggest things to try 🙂 Thanks, foxymess, for your suggestion of glitter liner, I’m looking into that!
- My favorite color changes a lot, but currently it’s teal.
- I love to dance. I may not be very good at it, but I’ll be moving to the music 24/7!
- I live near Chicago and go there pretty often. Downtown Chicago is very fun!
- I love High School Musical The 10 year reunion was last night, who watched?! It was amazing, although Zac Efron (My 11 year old celebrity crush) couldn’t make it. He got so much hate. Anyways, I’ll always be a wildcat. What team? Wildcats!
- I someday want to dip dye my hair just at the tips. I’m not sure what color yet- I guess I’ll figure it out when I actually go to buy the dye.
- I love chevron print. The zig-zags are so pretty!
I will also be doing top ten (or any number!) lists from time to time. You can suggest topics in the comments at any time- and if you have any suggestions for my New Years resolution, trying new things, just comment! I love love love comments.
My top 5 celebrity crushes-
5. Brendan Murray from Hometown. Hometown is a small Irish band, and Brendan’s voice is everything. This is a recent picture of him (Please ignore the flash in his eyes :))
4. Matthew Espinosa. Haha, three of these guys are from Magcon. I guess this is what I get from obsessing over Magcon. Matt is so funny and adorable.
3. Trevor Moran. Okay, I know he’s gay, but he’s so cute and his songs are incredible. To be honest, I’d want him more as a best friend than a boyfriend.
2. Cameron Dallas- enter another Magcon member. Cam is so sweet and pays attention to all his fans and is very funny too. And the fact that he’s cute, too, doesn’t hurt. XP
- Shawn Mendes, who else! He’s sweet, has such a great voice, and is an amazing person.
Please comment who your celebrity crushes are and join me in obsessing over people we will never have a chance with, haha, unless they suddenly fall in love with us like Jake T. Austin did with Danielle Ceasar! In case you didn’t know, he’s dating a fan who tweeted him stuff for 5 years. If he did it, there’s a slight possibility for us, right? Right?
Thank you guys so much, today I hit 20 followers and I’m so glad. And this is actually my 20th blog post! Thanks for reading!